Select from Four 2016 Jaguar XJ Trims
The 2016 Jaguar XJ trims have arrived at Jaguar West Chester, and Melbourne, PA and Wayne, PA drivers have four distinct models with plenty to choose from. Thrilling supercharged engines allow you as much as 550 hp while the cabin sports accents ranging from the latest in connectivity technology to diamond-stitched, glove-soft leather.
- Powertrain: Powered by a 3.6L supercharged V6, the XJ R-Sport is capable of 340 hp and 332 lb.-ft. of torque. Standard rear-wheel drive and an eight-speed automatic transmission bring control and an EPA-estimated 27 mpg/highway and 18 mpg/city. It has a 0-60 mph time of just 5.7 seconds.
- Performance Features: In addition to the engine, the XJ R-Sport has an adaptive self-leveling suspension, paddle shifters, driver-adjustable throttle and steering settings, and more.
- Comfort Features: Leather upholstery is standard on a Jaguar, and the XJ R-Sport is wrapped in it. A panoramic sunroof and heated and cooled front seating keep the cabin comfortable in any season.
- Technology: The Jaguar 8-inch InControl touchscreen infotainment system and apps bring next-generation technology to the cabin, including a standard navigation system. A Wi-Fi hotspot keeps you connected on-the-go, and Bluetooth syncs your phone and Jaguar together.
XJ R-Sport AWD
- Instinctive All-Wheel Drive: This Jaguar-exclusive system uses active power-transfer technology for improved traction without compromising the rear-wheel drive agility of the Jaguar.
- A Smart Drivetrain: The AWD system of the Jaguar is engineered to continuously monitor the conditions of the road and optimize handling and traction by seamlessly shifting torque between the rear and front axles. The result is improved traction and performance on any surface.
- Sports Style: In addition to the standard sleek good looks of the XJ, the R-Sport AWD adds on sporty styling elements that give it a unique look and feel.
- Powertrain: A 5.0L supercharged V8 engine powers this Jaguar, kicking out up to 470 hp and 424 lb.-ft. of torque and paired with an eight-speed automatic. With a 0-60 mph time of 4.9 seconds and a top speed of 155 mph, this XJ gives drivers an option for both elegance and power.
- Performance Features: An active rear differential, 20-inch wheels with performance tires and upgraded brakes, and a tauter suspension tuning deliver greater control over that 5.0L V8.
- Unique Design: The exterior trim of the XJ Supercharged receives an upgrade, distinguishing it from the average model and helping that iconic Jaguar design turn some more heads.
- Upgraded Comfort Features: A pair of 14-way power-adjustable front seats with massaging functions, an electric rear window sunscreen, rear LED reading lights, four-zone automatic climate control, and upgraded leather upholstery advance the comfort of the XJ even further.
- Powertrain: The upgraded 5.0L supercharged V8 is capable of 550 hp and 502 lb.-ft. of torque, giving it a 0-60 mph time of just 4.4 seconds with a top speed of 174 mph. An eight-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters and rear-wheel drive complete the vehicle’s drivetrain.
- Performance Features: Specific XJR suspension tuning, sport seating, and an active exhaust system keep you in control behind the wheel.
- Upgraded Design: Premium paint colors, unique 20-inch wheels, upgraded interior trim, and other accents make it clear that the XJR is a top-of-the-line Jaguar, inside and out. Available features like carbon fiber trim and a carbon fiber engine cover bring a unique look and a performance upgrade.
Test Drive the 2016 Jaguar XJ Trims Near Wayne, PA and Melbourne, PA Today
The 2016 Jaguar XJ trims offer a variety when it comes to luxury, technology, and power. Let us help you find the right one with a test drive. Wayne, PA and Melbourne, PA drivers can get behind the wheel at Jaguar West Chester six days a week at 1568 West Chester Pike. Contact our sales team online or give us a call at (800) 446-8180 to schedule your visit.