2017 Jaguar F-PACE Performance
As bold as it is beautiful, the stunning 2017 Jaguar F-PACE offers exceptional performance to Wayne, PA and Melbourne, PA drivers who desire the practicality of a compact crossover without sacrificing top-of-the-line agility and power. With two potent engines to choose from and a host of inspired features to enhance the daily commute, it’s little wonder why the F-PACE is one of the most sought-after additions to the Jaguar of West Chester family.
2017 Jaguar F-PACE Engine Specs
Drivers can choose between two efficient, responsive engines to power their F-PACE:
- Diesel – The 2.0L 4-cylinder diesel powerplant is mated to an 8-speed ZF automatic transmission to generate 180 hp and as much as 318 lb.-ft. of peak torque. This combination gives the F-PACE a maximum towing capacity of up to 5,290 pounds while still providing drivers with fuel efficiency of as much as 26 mpg/city and 33 mpg/highway in recent EPA testing.
- Gasoline – Also available is the supercharged 3.0L V6 gasoline engine and 8-speed ZF automatic transmission combination. This pairing can create up to 340 hp and 332 lb.-ft. of peak torque and deliver 5,290 pounds of towing capability, while still giving drivers an impressive 18 mpg/city and 23 mpg/highway fuel efficiency.
- Sport Engine – The First Edition and S trim are available with a version of the 3.0L V6 that has been tuned to generate 380 hp and 332 lb.-ft. of peak torque.
Other Performance Features
In addition to these potent engines, the F-PACE can also be equipped with a number of impressive features that serve to further enhance the driving experience:
- All-Wheel Drive – The standard AWD system uses the brand’s innovative Intelligent Driveline Dynamics technology to automatically adjust the vehicle’s performance based on factors such as driver input and road conditions, ensuring a consistently smooth ride in all conditions.
- Adaptive Response – The intuitive All-surface Progress Control and Adaptive Surface Response Features actively read the road as the driver progresses, automatically making minute adjustments to changing surfaces to ensure maximum traction.
- JaguarDrive – Drivers can choose from Eco, Standard, Dynamic, or Rain/Ice/Snow settings to modify steering and throttle and adjust traction to accommodate changing road conditions.
- Torque Vectoring – Torque Vectoring by Braking provides controlled braking to the inside wheels when cornering, to enhance stability and control in certain driving conditions.
- Power-Assisted Steering – The Electronic Power-Assisted Steering system provides additional control on demand, giving drivers sports car-like performance during challenging driving conditions.
- Adaptive Dynamics – The vehicle’s response automatically adjusts according to driving style, by analyzing input up to 500 times per second, noting braking and steering patterns to optimize the driving experience.
- Configurable Dynamics – Drivers can also fine-tune the engine’s response with the optional dynamic control feature which can then save the information for later use.
Test-Drive the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE Performance and Take Your Wayne, PA and Melbourne, PA Commute to a New Level
Feel the power of the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE performance features and see firsthand how they can spruce up your Wayne, PA and Melbourne, PA commute. Contact Jaguar West Chester at (800) 446-8180 today, or come see it in person at 1568 West Chester Pike in West Chester, PA.