2017 Jaguar XE Trims Bring Variety to Wayne and Melbourne
With a sense of style that is unique yet distinctly Jaguar and three powerful engine options, the four 2017 Jaguar XE trims bring luxury and power to the streets of Wayne, PA and Melbourne, PA. Advanced technologies combine with classic luxuries to create a must-drive small luxury sedan, and it’s only the car’s first year on the market.
The base trim level of the XE is anything but basic, providing drivers with an engine that will leave competing luxury cars in the rearview and features that make the cabin a home away from home. It’s priced starting at just $34,900 (MSRP).
- Powertrain: The standard 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder delivers 240 hp and 251 lb.-ft. of torque while giving you control with the Jaguar eight-speed automatic transmission. EPA-estimated fuel economies of 30 mpg/highway and 21 mpg/city make joyrides guilt-free in this rear-wheel drive sport sedan.
- Diesel Engine: A new turbocharged diesel engine is available on the Jaguar XE as well, with 180 hp and 318 lb.-ft. of torque. Fuel economy estimates are forthcoming.
- Comfort Amenities: Dual-zone automatic climate control, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, a six-speaker stereo system, and eight-way power-adjustable front seating ensure everyone in the XE is comfy.
- Tech Features: Stay connected behind the wheel with standard Bluetooth for phone and audio, a touchscreen infotainment system with 8-inch high-res screen, USB media input, and an available navigation system.
Stepping up to the XE Premium upgrades the 2017 Jaguar XE with a variety of features and is priced at $37,500 (MSRP).
- Style Upgrades: This XE sports a new set of 17-inch wheels (18-inch with the available 3.0L supercharged engine), giving the exterior a slightly more aggressive style than the base model.
- Comfort and Convenience: Power-folding and auto-dimming sideview mirrors and driver memory settings let this Jaguar respond to your commands with ease, and an 11-speaker Meridian audio system gives the driving soundtrack an added punch. The rearview camera system adds peace of mind when backing up and parking.
- Available Powertrain Upgrade: Stepping up to the XE 35t engine drops a 3.0L supercharged V6 under the hood, capable of 340 hp and 332 lb.-ft. of torque and earning up to 30 mpg/highway and 21 mpg/city on rear-wheel drive models (all-wheel drive is available as well).
Take another step up and discover the 2017 Jaguar XE Prestige, priced at $41,400 (MSRP). The Prestige earns its name, giving drivers a new level of class and luxury while also adding another level of technology.
- Style Upgrades: This trim features 18-inch alloy wheels (with 19-inch wheels on XE 35t models) and adds on metal door sill inserts and ambient interior lighting to give it a unique look and feel, whether you’re the passenger, the driver, or a pedestrian watching the XE zip by.
- Technology Features: A standard navigation system with the Jaguar-exclusive InControl apps bring the convenience of a smartphone to your vehicle dash as well as turn-by-turn directions that take the XE wherever it needs to go.
- Comfort Features: Heated front seating and upgraded leather upholstery work together with a heated and power-adjustable steering wheel to keep driver and passenger happy in a Jaguar XE.
The XE R-Sport takes the performance look and feel that drivers expect from a Jaguar and amplifies it. Priced starting at $46,500 (MSRP), this is the ultimate edition of the XE and raises the stakes on style. Fittingly, the 2.0L turbocharged engine is unavailable; it’s either the high-torque diesel or the supercharged V6 on this model.
- Unique Wheels: Whether the 18-inch wheels of the diesel engine or the 19-inch wheels of the supercharged V6, the XE R-Sport has a different set of wheels than the rest of the trims, helping further define its look.
- Sport Front Seating: Take exciting maneuvers behind the wheel with the confidence you’ll stay firmly planted behind the wheel thanks to the sport-styled front seats.
- Exterior Upgrades: In addition to a handful of unique exterior features that help give the XE R-Sport a stylistic touch that sets it apart from the standard model, the sedan also has a rear spoiler for improved downforce and to leave a lasting impression on whoever you pass. Adaptive xenon headlights and LED running lights make clear the road ahead.
- Interior Upgrades: A leatherette-wrapped instrument panel and satellite radio join a suite of advanced safety technologies (including a driver drowsiness monitor and forward collision warning) to fully deck out the XE interior.
Test Drive the 2017 Jaguar XE Trims Near Wayne, PA and Melbourne, PA Today
With all of these options available, we think it’s clear that there’s a 2017 Jaguar XE trim waiting for each of our Wayne, PA and Melbourne, PA customers. Visit us at 1568 West Chester Pike for a test drive, and don’t hesitate to contact us online or by phone at (800) 446-8180 with any questions.