2017 Jaguar F-PACE vs. 2017 Audi Q5
If you’re in the market for a dynamic, powerful luxury crossover SUV, you can’t go wrong with a top choice like the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE for your Wayne and Newtown Square, PA adventures. To help illustrate the value of this capable midsize SUV, the experts at Jaguar of Westchester have created a brief comparison of the F-PACE and a competitor, the 2017 Audi Q5. We looked at performance, towing, cargo, and manufacturer support to determine which was the better overall choice for our busy clients. We think our results speak for themselves.
What Kind of Performance Are You Looking For?
Each crossover offers drivers suitable performance and efficiency, but certain numbers vary significantly between brands:
- 2017 Jaguar F-PACE: Jaguar drivers can choose the 2.0L 4-cylinder diesel powerplant for 180 hp and 318 lb.-ft. of peak torque and enjoy efficiency of as much as 26 mpg/city and 33 mpg/highway, or they can opt for the 3.0L supercharged V6 engine for as much as 380 hp and 332 lb.-ft. of torque.
- 2017 Audi Q5: Drivers who select the Audi Q5 have access to a 2.0L 4-cylinder engine that delivers an impressive 220 hp, but only 258 lb.-ft. of torque and efficiency of just 20 mpg/city and 27 mpg/highway. Should they want more power, they have access to the 3.0L supercharged V6 powerplant, but it only provides 272 hp and 295 lb.-ft. of peak torque.
How Will You Use Your Crossover?
While many drivers use modern crossovers as an extension of the family car, performance SUV buyers tend to prefer a more active lifestyle that requires the ability to move gear and cargo. In this arena, the Jaguar excels as well:
- 2017 Jaguar F-PACE: The Jaguar F-PACE gives drivers access to 33.5 cubic feet of rear cargo volume with the seats in place, and access to as much as 5,290 pounds of towing capacity, making it the ideal vehicle for moving camp trailers or heavy gear without displacing passengers.
- 2017 Audi Q5: The Audi Q5 provides passengers with just 29.1 cubic feet of interior space in which to stow their gear and, should towing be required, only 4,400 pounds of potential ability to work with.
What Kind of Support Can You Expect?
Modern vehicles are built to be tougher and stronger than ever, but in the event that something should go wrong, what kind of support could you depend on from your luxury SUV?
- 2017 Jaguar F-PACE: The 2017 Jaguar F-PACE features Jaguar EliteCare service, which provides owners with 5-years/60,000-mile basic warranty coverage, 5-years of complimentary scheduled maintenance, roadside assistance, and more.
- 2017 Audi Q5: The Audi Q5 warranty offers basic coverage for 4-years/50,000-miles, four years of roadside assistance, and the owners first service at 5,000-miles or 12-months, whichever comes first.
Test-drive the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE and Take Your Wayne and Newtown Square, PA Commute to a New Level
Learn more about the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE and elevate your next Wayne and Newtown, PA adventure. Contact Jaguar of West Chester at (800) 446-8180 or visit us at 1568 West Chester Pike in West Chester, PA.