2017 Jaguar F-PACE vs. 2017 BMW X3
If you’re in the market for a crossover, both the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE and 2017 BMW X3 are top contenders. When it comes to the specs and features, one stands out as offering more included inside and under the hood. From tech to the price tag, we think that you’ll see how the F-PACE comes out on top when put next to the X3 every time. Find out all about the features of each below, then come in for a test drive in the Wayne, PA and Newtown Square, PA area today!
Both crossovers offer two engine options to choose from depending on your driving style. One comes at less of a premium than the other so you don’t have to break the bank for the powerful and smooth performance of the highest available option:
- 2017 Jaguar F-PACE: The F-PACE can be powered by a 2.0L inline 4-cylinder diesel engine that develops up to 318 lb.-ft. of torque. A supercharged 3.0L V6 engine develops up to 340-hp.
- 2017 BMW X3: The X3 comes standard with a 2.0L 4-cylinder engine that develops up to 240 hp. You can opt for a 3.0L V6 engine that develops up to 300 hp, a lower output than the F-PACE has to offer.
To stay connected on the go, one model offers more standard features without having to pay an additional cost:
- 2017 Jaguar F-PACE: Inside of the F-PACE, you’ll have the brand’s INCONTROL® INTOUCHTM on an 8-inch touchscreen display that offers navigation assistance, climate control, Bluetooth® phone connectivity, and more. A 10.2-inch touchscreen is available to upgrade. Head-up display projects driving data on the windshield, and two Meridian surround sound stereo systems are available to choose from.
- 2017 BMW X3: You can add the available Technology package to equip the X3 with BMW’s iDrive infotainment, navigation assistance, head-up display, and more for an additional price.
Shopping for a luxury crossover doesn’t mean that you have to surpass your budget. Get the luxury features you’re looking for for the best price possible:
- 2017 Jaguar F-PACE: The 2.0L 4-cylinder diesel model starts at $41,990. Upgrading to the supercharged V6 engine moves the price up slightly to $43,390.
- 2017 BMW X3: The base model starts at $39,250, but moving up to more standard features pushes the price up to $41,250. The V6 option moves the price up to $47,950, a substantially higher price tag than the F-PACE without all of the included features.
Meet the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE at Your Leading Wayne and Newtown Square, PA Jaguar Dealer
You can schedule a test drive of the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE by calling us at (800) 446-8180. One of our knowledgeable sales specialists will be happy to show you all that the F-PACE has to offer drivers in the Wayne, PA and Newtown Square, PA areas. Our showroom is located at 1568 West Chester Pike in West Chester, PA. If you have any questions, you can also fill out our online contact form, and we’ll be in touch shortly!