2017 Jaguar F-PACE vs. 2017 BMW X4
The 2017 Jaguar F-PACE is a dynamic crossover full of luxury features that drivers of Wayne, PA are sure to appreciate. When you put it against the 2017 BMW X4, you’ll see that you have more interior space and standard technology to make drives from Newtown Square, PA and beyond more enjoyable. Find out all about both of them below, then schedule a test drive of the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE at Jaguar West Chester today.
The 2017 BMW X4 is a Sport Activity Coupe, while the F-PACE is a luxury SUV that offers you and your family the space you’re looking for to enjoy drives around West Chester:
- 2017 Jaguar F-PACE: The rear cargo area of the F-PACE offers a generous 33.5 cu. ft. of loading room while you can still seat five passengers. There are a number of seating choices, from premium perforated leather seating and sporty seating surfaces to rear reclining abilities for rear passengers.
- 2017 BMW X4: With the seats up, you have 17.7 cu. ft. of cargo room, or a little over half of the space that the F-PACE has to offer. Leather seating surfaces are available, and the cabin comes standard with SensaTec upholstery.
With all of the available tech on the market to keep you connected, you want a vehicle that comes with the most modern amenities to keep you and your family entertained on the go:
- 2017 Jaguar F-PACE: The brand’s INCONTROL® INTOUCHTM infotainment system is standard on an 8-inch touchscreen, or you can upgrade to a 10.2-inch display, offering you smartphone syncing, navigation assistance, and more. A panoramic moonroof offers more cabin light, and head-up display projects driving data on the windshield.
- 2017 BMW X4: You’ll have BMW’s iDrive infotainment system with navigation and more as part of the available Technology package, and you can upgrade to the head-up display to have your speed and more visible on the windshield. A moonroof is also standard on this model.
You want a vehicle that does it all at the best price possible. The Jaguar F-PACE comes at a far lower premium than the 2017 BMW X4, and you don’t have to compromise space:
- 2017 Jaguar F-PACE: The base model of the F-PACE with a turbo diesel engine starts at $41,990. Moving up to the supercharged V6 model will only move the price up to $43,390.
- 2017 BMW X4: There are two X4 trims to choose from, and the base model starts at $45,550. The higher trim moves the price up substantially to $58,100.
Test Drive the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE in Wayne, PA and Newtown Square, PA Today
Call us at (800) 446-8180 to schedule a test drive of the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE at Jaguar West Chester today. We’re located at 1568 West Chester Pike in West Chester, PA where we serve drivers of Wayne, PA and Newtown Square, PA, too. If you have any questions, you can fill out our online form and we’ll be in touch soon.