Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe vs. 2017 BMW M6
Powerful, dynamic, and designed to take your breath away, the 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe epitomizes the quality and style that savvy Wayne and Newtown Square, PA drivers have come to expect. To demonstrate the superiority of the F-TYPE over the competition, the experts at Jaguar of West Chester have prepared this comparison between the Sports Coupe and a competitor, the 2017 BMW M6 Sports Coupe. In every way that mattered – power, performance, features, price, and protection – the Jaguar easily outclassed the BMW, offering drivers more and asking less. You can review our findings here, then stop in and schedule a test-drive of this iconic car to decide for yourself if it is all that we say it is. We think you’ll be just as impressed as we were.
What Level of Performance Do You Demand?
The 2017 Jaguar F-Type and the 2017 BMW M6 Coupe both offer drivers impressive performance from powerful engines, but the Jaguar delivers more and better options to power-hungry drivers:
- 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE: Jaguar gives drivers access to four engine options, including a 3.0L Supercharged V6 for up to 340 hp, a 380-hp supercharged V6, a 550-hp Supercharged V8 and, for those who insist on the best, a 575-hp supercharged V8 that produces 516 lb.-ft. of torque. Drivers can look forward to as much as 28 mpg/highway efficiency from these engines, and 518 miles of travel on a single tank of fuel.
- 2017 BMW M6: The BMW M6 offers just one engine option, the 560-hp twin-power turbo V8 engine capable of 500 lb.-ft. of torque. This engine is capable of only 20 mpg/highway efficiency and will allow only 422 miles of travel on a single tank.
Do You Want True Performance Audio?
Both performance vehicles are equipped with performance audio systems that deliver sound superior to that in most vehicles, but here again, the Jaguar goes above and beyond that which the BMW can deliver:
- 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE: The Jaguar gives drivers access to a standard 770-watt Meridian audio system with 8-inch color touchscreen interface designed to make the best use of the coupe’s unique acoustic properties for superior quality sound regardless of the source.
- 2017 BMW M6: The BMW M6 is equipped with a 600-watt Harman Kardon audio system with onboard touchpad controller, providing a sound source that is more limited, though sufficient to the task.
How Maneuverable Do You Need to Be?
A sports coupe should be dynamic, allowing you to easily hug winding roads or cut through busy city streets. Here too, the Jaguar outperforms the BMW, giving drivers a more responsive driving experience wherever the road takes them:
- 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE: The Jaguar measures a trim 176.0-inches in length with a nimble 103.2-inch wheelbase. This smaller size is not only more maneuverable, it is lighter as well, weighing just 3,455 pounds.
- 2017 BMW M6: The BMW is much larger by comparison measuring 192.8-inches in length with a 112.2-inch wheelbase. This, of course, means the coupe is much heavier, coming in at 4,250 pounds – a difference of 795 pounds.
How Much Do You Want to Spend?
The Jaguar and the BMW are performance vehicles that demand – and receive – the highest consideration from buyers. One, however, is more demanding of your finances than the other:
- 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE: Drivers have seven trim levels to choose from when designing the ideal F-TYPE for their needs starting with the F-TYPE at a base price of $61,400 MSRP
- 2017 BMW M6: The BMW M6 has just one coupe trim level with a starting price of $115,995 MSRP. Drivers can also choose a Gran Coupe with a base price of $119,795.
Do You Demand Premium Protection?
Both the Jaguar F-TYPE and the BMW M6 have comprehensive warranties that offer drivers substantial protection over the competition, but the Jaguar takes it a little further:
- 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE: The Jaguar EliteCare plan protects drivers for 5-years and 60,000-miles with complimentary maintenance and roadside assistance for the entire term.
- 2017 BMW M6: BMW offers drivers just 4-years and 50,000-miles of warranty coverage, with the same term covering maintenance and roadside assistance service as well.
Experience the Power of the 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe and See Why Wayne and Newtown Square, PA Drivers Prefer it to the BMW M6
The 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE easily outperforms the 2017 BMW M6 and Wayne and Newtown Square drivers can’t get enough. Contact Jaguar of West Chester at (800) 446-8180 or visit us at 1568 West Chester Pike in West Chester, PA to schedule a test-drive and learn more.