2017 Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe vs. 2017 BMW M2
Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe
If you’ve been considering a powerful, efficient, feature-filled luxury sports car, we would like to introduce you to the 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe. This sleek, dynamic vehicle offers Wayne and Newtown Square, PA drivers access to multiple trim options, four performance engines, impressive warranty protection, and a long list of upscale features that are bound to put a smile on the face of even the most jaded driver. To demonstrate the overall value of the 2017 F-TYPE, the experts at Jaguar of West Chester have prepared a comparison of the sports coupe and one of its chief competitors; the 2017 BMW M2. Review it here, then schedule a test-drive of this delightful vehicle to see if you love it as much as we do.
Do You Like the Freedom to Choose?
Drivers who choose a Jaguar have multiple options when choosing the right trim for their active lifestyle – something that cannot be said for the BMW M2:
- 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe: Jaguar drivers have the choice of seven trim levels when building their F-TYPE Coupe. Should they decide they want something even sportier, they have the option to choose from seven well-equipped convertible body styles as well.
- 2017 BMW M2: BMW shoppers have one choice when equipping their M2 coupe. If additional power or styling features are desired, drivers will have to choose a different BMW. There is no convertible option.
What are Your Performance Needs?
If you want dynamic, heart-stopping power, the Jaguar gives you multiple ways to get it. With the BMW, you have only one:
- 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe: Drivers can choose from the 3.0L Supercharged V6 for up to 340 hp and up to 332 lb.-ft. of peak torque, a 380-hp supercharged V6 capable of 380 hp and 339 lb.-ft. of torque, the 550-hp Supercharged V8 that generates 502 lb.-ft. of torque, or a 575-hp supercharged V8 that produces 516 lb.-ft. of torque.
- 2017 BMW M2: The BMW M2 is powered by a 3.0L twin-turbo 6-cylinder engine capable of generating 365 hp and 369 lb.-ft. of torque – 147 lb.-ft. less than the Jaguar’s most potent engine.
How Far Do You Want to Go?
The Jaguar and the BMW have very similar fuel needs, but with a larger tank, Jaguar drivers will be enjoying the open road between filling stations much longer than BMW drivers will:
- 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe: The F-TYPE Coupe delivers as much as 28 mpg/highway fuel efficiency. With a full 18.5 gallons of fuel on board, drivers can travel up to 518 miles between trips to the service station.
- 2017 BMW M2: The M2 was only able to deliver 26 mpg/highway in EPA testing. With a much smaller 13.7-gallon fuel tank, drivers can only expect to travel 356.2 miles between fill-ups, a difference of more than 161 miles.
How Well Protected Do You Want to Be?
Both vehicles are covered by basic and limited powertrain warranties, but the details vary greatly between the levels of consumer protection available:
- 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe: The brand’s basic warranty covers the vehicle for 5-years or 60,000-miles, whichever comes first. Drivers can also take advantage of the EliteCare service which provides not only roadside assistance, Remote and Protect technology coverage, complimentary scheduled maintenance for five years, and more.
- 2017 BMW M2: BMW drivers receive scheduled maintenance and roadside assistance coverage as well, but this coverage is good for only 4-years and 50,000 miles – 1-year and 10,000-miles less than the Jaguar.
What Features Do You Crave?
Both the F-TYPE and the M2 offer drivers a number of like features, such as leather interior, heated seats, and advanced telematics, but the Jaguar can deliver more options and style choices, such as:
- 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe: Jaguar drivers can take advantage of a standard 770-watt 12-speaker Meridian sound system for superior sound in any environment, as well as the Jaguar InControl remote system with 8-inch color touchscreen interface and navigation system.
- 2017 BMW M2: The BMW is equipped with a 360-watt 12-speaker audio system and navigation system, but lacks a touchscreen interface at this time.
Experience the Power of the 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe on a Wayne or Newtown Square, PA Test-drive
The 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE delivers more power and better performance than the 2017 BMW M2 and Wayne and Newtown Square drivers have taken notice. Contact Jaguar of West Chester at (800) 446-8180 or visit us at 1568 West Chester Pike in West Chester, PA to schedule a test-drive and learn more.