What 2018 Jaguar F-PACE Safety Features are Available?
There’s a lot that can be said about a vehicle that offers an abundance of safety features, and the 2018 Jaguar F-PACE is one of those vehicles that puts safety and reliability at the forefront. This impressive new model is packed with the innovation and safety features needed to give Wayne, PA drivers peace of mind every time they get behind the wheel. Explore the 2018 Jaguar F-PACE safety features below.
Whenever you get behind the wheel, you can count on the new Jaguar model to provide you with all the driver assistance features you need.
- Lane Keep Assist lets you know if you start to drift, while the Driver Condition Monitor analyzes steering to ensure driver is always concentrated
- Park Assist searches for parking spaces and steers itself into the right position
- Autonomous Emergency Braking uses a forward-facing camera to help the vehicle stop if it senses a frontal collision could occur
- Surround Camera System offers the best views to help you make smarter decisions
Aside from helping drivers stay alert and safe on the road, the Jaguar F-PACE also delivers performance features that help enhance safety on the Newtown Square, PA roads.
- Engine Drag Torque Control deters the chance your vehicle’s wheels could lock up in slippery conditions
- Dynamic Stability Control enhances your control of the vehicle in inclement weather
- Trailer Stability Assist detects dangerous trailer sway situations and helps you regain control by changing speed and lowering engine power
Find Yours at Jaguar West Chester
The 2018 Jaguar F-PACE safety features are those you want to get to know. Jaguar West Chester has a nice selection of models to choose from, so visit our dealership today at 1568 West Chester Pike in West Chester, PA to see our inventory. Feel free to also explore our vehicle specials and our Jaguar F-PACE lease offers.