What are the 2018 Jaguar XJ Exterior Features? for Sale in West Chester, PA
Bold and beautiful—that’s the description you’ll use to describe the 2018 Jaguar XJ exterior. Not only does this model come with refined lines and sculpted contours to take your breath away, but you’ll also take notice of the brilliant grille, “J” LED illuminated running lights, and floating roofline, all which work together to create a seamless luxury sedan that drivers can’t wait to explore.
With the new Jaguar XJ, it’s all about the exterior design. From the moment this vehicle makes its way onto your Newtown Square, PA road, you won’t be able to take your eyes off it—and neither will anyone else.
- The rear windshield wraps around the new Jaguar model without stopping, creating a floating roofline appeal that shows off just how long and luxurious this model is
- Signature “J” LED illuminated running lights are instantly recognizable from anywhere, letting other Wayne, PA drivers you mean business
- Elliptical tailpipes provide an attractive look while also adding a bit of sporty edginess to this luxury model
- Front grill design lets you know right away that the attractive exterior features on this model go far
- Powerful front LED headlights give off the right amount of light for better safety while on the go
Explore Your XJ Exterior at Jaguar West Chester
The 2018 Jaguar XJ exterior is enough to get you wanting one, but that’s not all this model has to offer. In fact, you’ll be thrilled to know all the features that make this luxury brand stand out against competitors like the Audi A6. When you’re ready to bring the Jaguar XJ home, visit Jaguar West Chester at 1568 West Chester Pike in West Chester, PA to see our inventory, including the Jaguar XF model or a used Jaguar XJ. Contact us at (800) 446-8180 to schedule your test drive today.
We appreciate your interest in our inventory, and apologize we do not have model details displaying on the website at this time. Please fill the form out below and our team will quickly respond, or, please call us at (800) 446-8180 for more information.