2017 Jaguar XE Reviews
We think the best way to know a car like the XE is to get behind the wheel, but the second best is to read all of the 2017 Jaguar XE reviews you can. Wayne, PA and Melbourne, PA drivers know they can take a spin in an XE by visiting Jaguar West Chester, and if you need any incentive to test out this new Jaguar, just read what the critics have to say about it below.
Critics Are Wowed By the New XE
We searched our favorite 2017 Jaguar XE reviews and brought you some of the best highlights:
- Edmunds: “With styling all its own, three engine choices and plenty of advanced technology, the 2017 Jaguar XE has the goods to go head-to-head with the best small luxury sedans available. If you like the idea of a well-mannered upstart with a distinctly sporting edge, the 2017 Jaguar XE is a must-drive in its first year on the market.”
- Car Gurus: “The [Jaguar] brand has completely embraced the future, and its entry-level XE sport sedan has the luxury, performance, and technology to keep that trend intact.”
- Motor Trend: “Sexy and sporty, agile and accomplished, the 2017 Jaguar XE is everything a modern Jaguar sedan should be. And yes, it’s absolutely good enough to beat what has been – until now – the definitive car in the class, BMW‘s iconic 3 Series.”
- Car and Driver: “The chassis honors the mantra of Sir William Lyons—grace, pace, and space—with its crisp responses and refined manners. These are long-standing Jaguar strengths, made even more adroit with the two-mode electronically adjustable dampers that are standard on the S model.”
2017 Jaguar XE Specs and Features
Just what it is that leaves those critics so impressed? Let’s take a look at just a few highlights:
- Power: The 2017 Jaguar XE reviews we read all praised the power of the sedan, whether it’s the 240-hp 2.0L four-cylinder, the 2.0L turbo diesel with 318 lb.-ft. of torque, or the 340-hp supercharged V6.
- Fuel Economy: 2016 Jaguar XE models with the 2.0L turbocharged engine earn an EPA-estimated 30 mph/highway and 21 mpg/city while the supercharged V6 RWD models earn up to 30 mph/highway and 21 mpg/city. The fuel economy estimates for the diesel engine are forthcoming, but we expect similar numbers for it as well.
- Features: Standards range from a leather-wrapped steering wheel and power-adjustable front seating to advanced connectivity features and an 8-inch touchscreen. Available upgrades like navigation, an advanced stereo system, premium leather upholstery, and more set this Jaguar apart.
Give Us Your 2017 Jaguar XE Review Near Wayne and Melbourne, PA
Now that you’ve seen what the critics have to say and glimpsed the highlights of the vehicle, we want your 2017 Jaguar XE review. Wayne, PA and Melbourne, PA drivers can visit Jaguar West Chester at 1568 West Chester Pike. Contact us online or give us a call at (800) 446-8180 to schedule a test drive.