2019 Jaguar I-PACE HSE Features
The 2019 Jaguar I-PACE all-electric luxury SUV comes in four trim levels, the third being the I-PACE HSE starting at $80,500 MSRP. Explore Jaguar I-PACE HSE features at Jaguar West Chester to find out why it might be the ideal I-PACE trim level for your Chester Springs drives. Then contact your local authorized Jaguar retailer for a test drive and experience this configuration in person!
What Sets the I-PACE HSE Apart?
All I-PACE models have the same electric powertrain with 394 hp, a 234-mile range, and all-wheel drive. Even the low-end Jaguar I-PACE S compares favorably with competitors like the Tesla Model 3. The second trim level–the Jaguar I-PACE SE–starts at $75,850 MSRP, but with the higher starting price of the HSE, you’ll be able to access interior features and technologies that are not standard on the SE, including:
- Heating and cooling front seats
- Heated rear seats
- 360° Surround Camera
- Steering Assist
There are also some HSE standard features that are progressive upgrades from the SE, including:
- 20-inch 5-spoke alloy wheels with Diamond Turned finish–compared to the SE 20-inch 6-spoke alloy wheels with standard finish
- Powered gesture tailgate–compare to the SE powered tailgate
- 18-way Windsor Leather seats–compared to the SE 10-way grained leather seats
- Meridian™ Surround Sound System–compared to the SE Meridian™ Sound System
Both these models offer sport seats, InControl® Touch™ Pro Duo infotainment systems, adaptive cruise control, connectivity features like a 4G Wi-Fi Hotspot, and more. If you decide to go for the trim level above the HSE–the I-PACE First Edition–you can enjoy standard features like a heated steering wheel, four-zone climate control, Adaptive Dynamics, and more.
I-PACE HSE Meridian™ Audio System
What’s the difference between the Meridian™ Surround Sound System that comes standard on the I-PACE HSE and the Meridian™ Sound System that comes standard on the I-PACE SE? Find out what upgrades you’ll get with the HSE Meridian™ audio system to enhance your Newtown Square drives.
SE Meridian™ Sound System
- 380 watts, 11 speakers, 1 subwoofer, 12 amplifier channels
- Speed-Dependent Volume
HSE Meridian™ Surround Sound System
- 825 watts, 15 speakers, 16 amplifier channels
- Dynamic Volume Control, which accounts for road speed and ambient noise levels
- Advanced DSP with full digital amplification
- Audyssey MultEQ Audio
- Trifield™ Technology, which delivers a more concert-like experience
Experience I-PACE Trim Levels at Jaguar West Chester
Learn more about Jaguar I-PACE color options, then browse our inventory to find your favorite new Jaguar I-PACE for sale in West Chester. When you are ready to take home the HSE or any other configuration to Aston, be sure to check our current new vehicle specials so you don’t miss out on a great deal!