2020 Jaguar F-PACE Seating Capacity
If you are searching for a unique luxury SUV with seating for five with plenty of amenities for every passenger, the 2020 Jaguar F-PACE stands out from competitors like the Porsche Macan. Each row is spacious and well-appointed, so you can spread out and enjoy your drives around Chester Springs and Newtown Square. Interested in the latest high-end comfort features? Contact Jaguar West Chester to explore the Jaguar F-PACE interior capacity, dimensions, exterior, and interior color options, and seating features in person.
Jaguar F-PACE Dimensions
The Jaguar F-PACE is not only highly powerful with fun driving dynamics, but the Jaguar F-PACE interior also offers a spacious cabin with elbow room for all and plenty of cargo space for your errands and road trips. Take a closer look at the Jaguar F-PACE seating capacity and dimensions:
- Seats Five Passengers
- Cargo Volume Behind 1st/2nd Row: 55.8 cubic feet / 33.5 cubic feet
- Headroom (1st/2nd row): 37.8 in. / 37.5 in.
- Shoulder Room (1st/2nd row): 57.7 in. / 55.8 in.
- Leg Room (1st/2nd row): 40.3 in. / 37.2 in.
Jaguar F-PACE Seating Features
Standard Jaguar F-PACE interior features that you can enjoy on the base trim of the Jaguar F-PACE will add more convenience and comfort to your drives.
- Premium synthetic Luxtec upholstery with 10-way power front seats with lumbar support
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 40:20:40 flat-folding rear seats
- Sliding panoramic glass roof
- Rearview camera with front and rear parking aids
- 10-inch InControl® Touch Pro ™ infotainment system
- 380-watt Premium Meridian™ Sound System
If you opt for higher trim levels, or if you want to choose individual upgrade options on the base trim level, here are some available seating features to look out for:
- Grained leather and perforated Windsor leather upholstery, as well as sport seats and performance seats, become available and even standard on higher trim levels
- Jaguar F-PACE Reclining Rear Seats – While the available Sport and Performance seats help to keep you firmly rooted when you’re pulling out all the stops, optional reclining rear seats make it easy to unwind!
- Jaguar F-PACE Heated Seats – Heated front and heated rear outboard seats are optional right from the start. Heated front seats are standard starting on the Prestige trim, while heated rear seats remain optional until you reach Portfolio trim.
- Jaguar F-PACE Ventilated Seats – A ventilated driver seat is optional in the F-PACE, starting in the Prestige trim level. As with your heated rear outboard seats, this upgrade comes standard on the Portfolio trim, and above.
- Four-Zone Climate Control and Air Quality Sensor – This available feature allows for nearly every passenger to choose their own climate settings, and you’ll be able to breathe more easily with the air quality sensor.
- 825-watt Premium Meridian™ Surround Sound System – Every passenger, no matter what seat they’re in, will get the same concert-like audio experience.
Jaguar F-PACE Colors
Standard F-PACE colors include seats in Ebony or Latte, and Light Oyster headlining in a Suedecloth or Morzine material. Once you upgrade to optional seating materials or higher trim levels, you have even more Jaguar F-PACE interior color options:
- Headlining — Ebony with choice of Suedecloth or Morzine material
- Grained Leather Seats w/ Contrast Stitching — Ebony, Latte, Light Oyster, Ebony w/ Light Oyster Stitch, Ebony & Pimento w/ Pimento Stitch, Ebony & Light Oyster w/ Light Oyster Stitch, or Oyster w/ Lime Stitch
- Grained Leather Performance Seats — Ebony or Ebony & Light Oyster
- Lozenge Quilted Leather Seats — Ebony, Ebony & Pimento, Ebony & Light Oyster, or Ebony & Sienna Tan
- Trim Finishers — Gloss Black, Etched Aluminum, Meshed Aluminum, Carbon Fiber, or Aluminum Weave Carbon Fiber
- Veneers — Gloss Figured Ebony or Satin Ash Burr
Sit Inside a Jaguar F-PACE in West Chester
If you want to learn more about this luxury crossover SUV, find out about Jaguar F-PACE towing capacity, or explore new vehicles near Aston. You can check out our entire inventory of Jaguar F-PACE models for sale in West Chester, or you can narrow it down and find a cool black Jaguar F-PACE for sale at Jaguar West Chester.
More About Jaguar F-PACE Features
Are you interested in a head-turning vehicle that’s going to take your current Chester Springs commute to thrilling new heights? Consider the 2020 Jaguar SVR F-PACE model that has incredible engine and horsepower capabilities. Wondering about the Jaguar F-PACE SVR 0-60 time? We have your answers to that and more in this handy guide about the…
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE color options are extensive for both the interior and exterior, with almost 30 paint colors available to choose from, as well as an array of interior choices in terms of upholstery finishes, stitching, and materials. Explore your exciting color options below, then peruse our current F-PACE inventory for your next luxury…
If you are searching for a unique luxury SUV with seating for five with plenty of amenities for every passenger, the 2020 Jaguar F-PACE stands out from competitors like the Porsche Macan. Each row is spacious and well-appointed, so you can spread out and enjoy your drives around Chester Springs and Newtown Square. Interested in the latest…
With the 2020 Jaguar F-PACE offering a maximum towing capacity of 5,620 pounds, you’ll be able to tow a camping trailer out from Chester Springs, a boat to the lake from Newtown Square, or a laden trailer across Aston. Engine options provide the capability you need, and towing features help provide faultless peace of mind. Check them…