2020 Jaguar F-PACE Seating Capacity
If you are searching for a unique luxury SUV with seating for five with plenty of amenities for every passenger, the 2020 Jaguar F-PACE is worth a look. Each row is spacious and well-appointed, so you can spread out and enjoy your drives around Chester Springs and Newtown Square. Interested in the latest high-end comfort features? Explore Jaguar F-PACE interior dimensions and seating features at Jaguar West Chester, your local authorized Jaguar retailer.
Jaguar F-PACE Dimensions
The Jaguar F-PACE is not only highly powerful with fun driving dynamics, but it also offers a spacious cabin with elbow room for all and plenty of cargo space for your errands and road trips. Take a closer look at the Jaguar F-PACE seating capacity and dimensions:
- Seats Five Passengers
- Cargo Volume Behind 1st/2nd Row: 55.8 cubic feet / 33.5 cubic feet
- Headroom (1st/2nd row): 37.8 in. / 37.5 in.
- Shoulder Room (1st/2nd row): 57.7 in. / 55.8 in.
- Leg Room (1st/2nd row): 40.3 in. / 37.2 in.
Jaguar F-PACE Seating Features
Standard features that you can enjoy on the base trim of the Jaguar F-PACE will add more convenience and comfort to your drives.
- Premium synthetic Luxtec upholstery, and 10-way power front seats with lumbar support
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 40:20:40 flat-folding rear seats
- Sliding panoramic glass roof
If you opt for higher trim levels, or if you want to choose individual upgrade options on the base trim level, here are some available seating features to look out for:
- Grained leather and perforated Windsor leather upholstery, as well as sport seats and performance seats, become available and even standard on higher trim levels
- Jaguar F-PACE Reclining Rear Seats – While the available Sport and Performance seats help to keep you firmly rooted when you’re pulling out all the stops, optional reclining rear seats make it easy to unwind!
- Jaguar F-PACE Heated Seats – Heated front and heated rear outboard seats are optional right from the start. Heated front seats are standard starting on the Prestige trim, while heated rear seats remain optional until you reach Portfolio trim.
- Jaguar F-PACE Ventilated Seats – A ventilated driver seat is optional in the F-PACE, starting in the Prestige trim level. As with your heated rear outboard seats, this upgrade comes standard on the Portfolio trim, and above.
Sit Inside a Jaguar F-PACE in West Chester
If you want to learn more about this luxury crossover SUV, find out about Jaguar F-PACE towing capacity, or explore new vehicles near Aston. You can check out our entire inventory of Jaguar F-PACE models for sale in West Chester, or you can narrow it down and find a cool black Jaguar F-PACE for sale at Jaguar West Chester.
More About Jaguar F-PACE Features
If you are searching for a unique luxury SUV with seating for five with plenty of amenities for every passenger, the 2020 Jaguar F-PACE is worth a look. Each row is spacious and well-appointed, so you can spread out and enjoy your drives around Chester Springs and Newtown Square. Interested in the latest high-end comfort features? Explore…
With the 2020 Jaguar F-PACE offering a maximum towing capacity of 5,620 lbs., you’ll be able to tow a camping trailer out from Chester Springs, a boat to the lake from Newtown Square, or a laden trailer across Aston. Engine options provide the capability you need, and towing features help provide faultless peace of mind. Check them…