2020 Jaguar XE MPG
What kind of fuel efficiency can you expect from the 2020 Jaguar XE on the road in Chester Springs? Depending on the configuration you choose, the Jaguar XE MPG can reach 25 mpg in the city and 34 on the highway. If that’s the kind of gas mileage you’re looking for in a luxury sedan, keep reading to learn more about the Jaguar XE fuel economy and fuel-saving performance features. We stock a wide range of XE configurations — so stop by our dealership in West Chester to take one for a drive!
Jaguar XE Fuel Economy Estimates and Engines
The 2020 Jaguar XE is available in two trim levels: the XE S and the XE R-Dynamic S. Both run on an explosive 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine paired with an automatic transmission and take 16.6 gallons of fuel. Horsepower for the base Jaguar XE S engine can hit a max 247 hp, while the upgraded XE R-Dynamic S has a 296-hp max. Below, check out the Jaguar XE MPG for both trim levels:
Jaguar XE S: Performance Specs
- Standard RWD / Available AWD
- EPA-estimated 25/34 city/highway mpg [RWD]
- EPA-estimated 24/34 city/highway mpg [AWD]
- 120-mph top speed / 6.2-second 0-60 time
- 247 hp / 269 lb-ft of torque
Jaguar XE R-Dynamic S: Performance Specs
- Standard AWD
- EPA-estimated 22/30 city/highway mpg [AWD]
- 120-mph top speed / 5.4-second 0-60 time
- 296 hp / 295 lb-ft of torque
Still, shopping for the right Jaguar sedan? Compare the EX to the compact 2020 Jaguar XF — or take them both for a test drive!
2020 Jaguar XE MPG: Fuel-Efficient Features
Performance features like the following help boost the Jaguar XE MPG to an EPA-estimated 24/24 city/highway:
- Lightweight Aluminum Architecture — A light aluminum body frame helps the XE sedan reduce its fuel consumption and CO2 emissions. Plus, this durable material enables quick response and acceleration.
- Aerodynamic Design — The Jaguar XE body is carefully designed for smarter fuel-consumption. An extra-wide, low stance improves aerodynamics — producing a drag coefficient as low as Cd0.27.
- JaguarDrive Control™ — Select your driving mode to match Newtown Square road conditions. Options include a fuel-efficient Eco mode for thrifty Aston cruising.
- Cruise Control and Speed Limiter — These two standard features work in tandem to cut fuel use. Set a maximum vehicle speed to avoid unnecessary gas-guzzling, and reduce uneven, energy-consuming acceleration and braking.
- Premium Fuel — Filling up with the recommended premium gasoline can help your XE reach its efficiency potential.
Test Drive a Jaguar XE Sedan for Sale in West Chester
Ready to experience the Jaguar XE Fuel Economy for yourself? Get behind the wheel of a 2020 XE in West Chester! Our team is happy to provide more info about the Jaguar XE price, interior, performance specs, engine, and more. Plus, be sure to check out our XE lease deals for Aston-area drivers!
More From Jaguar West Chester
West Chester drivers know that there’s even more to the new Jaguar F-PACE than its gorgeous redesign for the 2021 model year. There’s also the impressive 2021 Jaguar F-PACE towing capacity. How much can Jaguar F-PACE tow exactly? The 2021 F-PACE can tow up to 5,620 pounds when properly equipped! What can a Jaguar F-PACE tow…
The luxurious new Jaguar F-TYPE can go from 0-60 mph in 3.5 seconds, making it an excellent vehicle for Chester Springs-area performance enthusiasts. Having been reinvented for 2021, once you get behind the wheel of the F-TYPE, you won’t want to drive any other sports car. Learn about the thrilling 2021 F-TYPE specs for each…
The sense of excitement you get in a Jaguar is due to its elegant and luxurious design, and Jaguar is really upping the ante with the upcoming redesigned 2021 Jaguar XF. Cosmetic enhancements and additional standard features alike adorn the stunningly designed cabin, ideal for Chester Springs drivers who want to be thrilled when they’re on…