2020 Jaguar XE MPG
What kind of fuel efficiency can you expect from the 2020 Jaguar XE on the road in Chester Springs? Depending on the configuration you choose, the Jaguar XE MPG can reach 25 mpg in the city and 34 on the highway. If that’s the kind of gas mileage you’re looking for in a luxury sedan, keep reading to learn more about the Jaguar XE fuel economy and fuel-saving performance features. We stock a wide range of XE configurations — so stop by our dealership in West Chester to take one for a drive!
Jaguar XE Fuel Economy Estimates and Engines
The 2020 Jaguar XE is available in two trim levels: the XE S and the XE R-Dynamic S. Both run on an explosive 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine paired with an automatic transmission and take 16.6 gallons of fuel. Horsepower for the base Jaguar XE S engine can hit a max 247 hp, while the upgraded XE R-Dynamic S has a 296-hp max. Below, check out the Jaguar XE MPG for both trim levels:
Jaguar XE S: Performance Specs
- Standard RWD / Available AWD
- EPA-estimated 25/34 city/highway mpg [RWD]
- EPA-estimated 24/34 city/highway mpg [AWD]
- 120-mph top speed / 6.2-second 0-60 time
- 247 hp / 269 lb-ft of torque
Jaguar XE R-Dynamic S: Performance Specs
- Standard AWD
- EPA-estimated 22/30 city/highway mpg [AWD]
- 120-mph top speed / 5.4-second 0-60 time
- 296 hp / 295 lb-ft of torque
Still, shopping for the right Jaguar sedan? Compare the EX to the compact 2020 Jaguar XF — or take them both for a test drive!
2020 Jaguar XE MPG: Fuel-Efficient Features
Performance features like the following help boost the Jaguar XE MPG to an EPA-estimated 24/24 city/highway:
- Lightweight Aluminum Architecture — A light aluminum body frame helps the XE sedan reduce its fuel consumption and CO2 emissions. Plus, this durable material enables quick response and acceleration.
- Aerodynamic Design — The Jaguar XE body is carefully designed for smarter fuel-consumption. An extra-wide, low stance improves aerodynamics — producing a drag coefficient as low as Cd0.27.
- JaguarDrive Control™ — Select your driving mode to match Newtown Square road conditions. Options include a fuel-efficient Eco mode for thrifty Aston cruising.
- Cruise Control and Speed Limiter — These two standard features work in tandem to cut fuel use. Set a maximum vehicle speed to avoid unnecessary gas-guzzling, and reduce uneven, energy-consuming acceleration and braking.
- Premium Fuel — Filling up with the recommended premium gasoline can help your XE reach its efficiency potential.
Test Drive a Jaguar XE Sedan for Sale in West Chester
Ready to experience the Jaguar XE Fuel Economy for yourself? Get behind the wheel of a 2020 XE in West Chester! Our team is happy to provide more info about the Jaguar XE price, interior, performance specs, engine, and more. Plus, be sure to check out our XE lease deals for Aston-area drivers!
More From Jaguar West Chester
How fast is the Jaguar F-TYPE R? The luxurious 2022 Jaguar F-TYPE R can go from 0-60 mph in 3.5 seconds, making it an excellent vehicle for performance enthusiasts in the West Chester area. After getting behind the driver’s seat for a test drive, you won’t want to drive any other sports car on the…
Luxury. Power. Sophistication. It’s almost unfair that one automobile should possess so much of all three. And yet, the all-electric I-PACE continues to impress with the 2022 model year. Any new Jaguar I-PACE model would enliven your driveway, so what exactly makes the I-PACE HSE configuration so impressive? Learn more about the offerings of…
The thrilling 2021 Jaguar F-PACE has received lots of praise from industry experts and consumers alike for its sporty exterior and race-inspired performance, but the Jaguar F-PACE seating capacity, dimensions, interior colors, and features are also receiving high praise. West Chester car shoppers can expect nothing less from this luxury automotive brand, and we have…