2021 Jaguar F-TYPE R 0-60 MPH Time
The luxurious new Jaguar F-TYPE can go from 0-60 mph in 3.5 seconds, making it an excellent vehicle for Chester Springs-area performance enthusiasts. Having been reinvented for 2021, once you get behind the wheel of the F-TYPE, you won’t want to drive any other sports car. Learn about the thrilling 2021 F-TYPE specs for each powertrain below, then visit our dealership to see how this car measures up against other performance vehicles in its class.
2021 Jaguar F-TYPE Specs and Top Speed by Powertrain
How fast is the 2021 F-TYPE R compared to other F-TYPE configurations? We’re comparing the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE engine specs and top speeds below to see if the range-topping trim level is best suited for your driving needs.
You can find the new Jaguar F-TYPE in three compelling powertrains:
2021 F-TYPE Top Speed with the P300 RWD Automatic Powertrain
- 0-60 in 5.4 seconds
- Top speed of 155 mph (Coupe or Convertible)
- 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with 296 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque
- Available with the base model and with the F-TYPE FIRST EDITION trim
2021 F-TYPE Top Speed with the P380 AWD Automatic Powertrain
- 0-60 in 4.9 seconds
- Top speed of 171 mph (Coupe or Convertible)
- 3.0L supercharged V6 engine with 380 hp and 339 lb-ft of torque
- Available with F-TYPE R-DYNAMIC trim
2021 F-TYPE Top Speed with the R AWD Automatic Powertrain
- 0-60 in 3.5 seconds
- Top speed of 186 mph (Coupe or Convertible)
- 5.0L supercharged V8 with 575 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque
- Available with F-TYPE R trim
2021 Jaguar F-TYPE R vs. Competing Sports Cars
You know how the 2021 F-TYPE R compares against others in the F-TYPE lineup, but how does it compare to other sports cars? Check out our quick comparisons below:
- Jaguar F-TYPE vs. Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: The Stingray can go from 0-60 mph in 3.6 seconds, narrowly losing out to the higher-end F-TYPE trim.
- Jaguar F-TYPE vs. Porsche 718 Cayman or 718 Boxster: The 718 Cayman and Boxster models hit a 0-60 time of 4.5 seconds with the Sport Chrono Package. It’s still no match for the F-TYPE R.
- Jaguar F-TYPE vs. Audi R8: The R8 can 0-60 mph in 3.7 seconds, which means it still can’t outshine our model.
- Jaguar F-TYPE vs. BMW M4: The M4 performance model can go from 0-60 mph in 4.1 seconds or 0-60 mph in 3.8 seconds with the Competition Package. The F-TYPE R has the edge against both BMW models.
- Jaguar F-TYPE vs. Maserati GranTurismo: The GranTurismo Sport can go from 0-60 mph in 4.8 seconds, and the GranTurismo can go from 0-60 mph in 4.7 seconds.
Test Drive the Lightning-Fast Jaguar F-TYPE in West Chester
Learn more about the Jaguar F-TYPE top speed, performance specs, interior features, and more when you visit our West Chester Jaguar dealership near Aston to test drive one of our in-stock F-TYPE sports cars. We want you to see firsthand how this head-turning performance sports car can change your driving experience. Don’t hesitate to contact Jaguar West Chester if you have any questions!
More About Jaguar F-TYPE Features
The luxurious new Jaguar F-TYPE can go from 0-60 mph in 3.5 seconds, making it an excellent vehicle for Chester Springs-area performance enthusiasts. Having been reinvented for 2021, once you get behind the wheel of the F-TYPE, you won’t want to drive any other sports car. Learn about the thrilling 2021 F-TYPE specs for each…
The much-talked-about 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE provides a sport-style front seat with premium leather seating in both the coupe and convertible body styles, best-in-class-technology features, and sophisticated interior amenities for the ultimate driving experience around Chester Springs and Glenmoore. Take a look at the new Jaguar F-TYPE interior when you visit our luxury Jaguar dealership for…
If you are considering a new sports car like the 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE starting at $61,600 MSRP, you’ll want to make sure you pick the right configuration for your needs in Chester Springs. Learn more below about the five Jaguar F-TYPE trim levels at Jaguar West Chester then check out the competition by comparing the Jaguar F-TYPE vs….
The F-TYPE R can go from 0-60 mph in 3.9 seconds. With a roaring 550 hp supercharged engine, it is the second-fastest Jaguar F-TYPE out of five F-TYPE configurations. Learn more about the 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE R performance and speed at Jaguar West Chester near Newtown Square, then browse our inventory to find a new F-TYPE for sale…