The 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE Convertible Interior Defines Elegance
Few vehicles can match the luxury and class that the 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE Convertible interior brings to Wayne, PA and Newton Square, PA. Available now at Jaguar West Chester, the F-TYPE Convertible features seven different trims and a sense of style that is unmistakably Jaguar. Blend it with the latest in modern connectivity, comfort, and entertainment, and you have a cabin you’ll never want to leave.
Simultaneously at one with the road and the car, the 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE Convertible interior has been engineered to connect with you from the moment you press the start button.
- Jaguar InControl: This 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system brings a new level of connectivity to the vehicle, putting an app on your phone that serves as remote control and emergency telematics in addition to offering multiple media options. Access satellite-linked navigation through the same familiar touchscreen so you’re always headed in the right direction.
- Premium Upholstery: Whether you drive the standard F-TYPE with its synthetic leather interior trim and synthetic suede seating or you spring for the SVR with a synthetic suede headliner and quilted leather seating, your comfort is a top priority.
- Comfortable Seating: Power-adjustable seating gets the position behind the wheel just right, and available heating elements, lumbar support, and sport seating designs make it easy to get comfortable whether you’re in cruise mode or performance mode.
- Premium Audio: Whether playing a mix CD, connected to your MP3 player through the USB input, or streaming over the standard Bluetooth connection, a standard 12-speaker Meridian audio system brings your soundtrack to life. The wind deflector will help cut down wind and road noise when you drop the top, too.
- Interior Style: It’s the little touches that complete the Jaguar interior, from the available alloy pedals to the configurable ambient lighting to the flat-bottomed steering wheel. The British Design Edition gives you another interior design option for some different décor, too.
The driver-focused cockpit of the 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE Convertible interior brings a combination of functional ergonomics, intuitive control, and sporting style that puts the driver first. A set of two large analog dials sits right behind the steering wheel for an interface that’s beautifully streamlined, familiar, and easy to read.
While the F-TYPE begins with a quintessential British sense of style, its eventual personality is up to you. Features like different seating options, unique textures, and matching or contrasting colors make customization of the Jaguar design just as relevant as any intended design.
The 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE Convertible has plenty to offer, but sometimes it needs an extra touch of personalization with accessories like these.
- Luxury Mats: Tailored carpet mats embossed with the Jaguar logo and featuring durable nubuck edge binding offer a nice finish to your footwells and trunk. All-weather mats are available as well for added protection from the elements.
- Tread Plates: Choose from standard tread plates with the Union Jack, illuminated tread plates, or personalized illuminated tread plates to protect the entry to your Jaguar and give it an extra touch of style.
- Pedal Covers: Give the F-TYPE cabin an extra metallic sheen with available pedal covers, designed for both durability and style.
Explore the 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE Convertible Interior Near Wayne, PA and Newton Square, PA Today
The best way to learn more about the 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE Convertible near Wayne, PA or Newton Square, PA is to get behind the wheel for a test drive. Visit Jaguar West Chester six days a week at 1568 West Chester Pike to see the F-TYPE in person. Contact us online or by phone at (800) 446-8180 to schedule your time in the driver’s seat.