Jaguar F-TYPE Convertible Trims
Refined and elegant, there is nothing on the road quite like a Jaguar. The dynamic new 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE Convertible trims bring that exclusivity to Wayne and Melbourne, PA drivers in grand style. Explore the seven available convertible trims here, then visit Jaguar of West Chester to experience the thrill of driving as only Jaguar can bring it to you.
Jaguar’s F-TYPE convertible offers drivers an affordable entry into the world of luxury vehicles convertibles without sacrificing the key features our customers demand:
- Performance – The F-TYPE is powered by the supercharged 3.0L V6 engine and 6-speed ZF manual transmission or 8-speed “QuickShift” ZF automatic transmission that together generate 340 hp and 332 lb.-ft. of peak torque.
- Amenities – The driver-oriented cockpit features analog dials and large, graphical gauges for quick access to features and information. Customizable seating, Jaguar InControl infotainment system, and 770-watt Meridian Sound system are also included.
The F-TYPE Premium builds upon the features offered by the F-TYPE, and includes a few surprises of its own:
- Sport Seating – The sports seats with leather or suede cloth upholstery are tailored to hold the driver comfortably during even the most aggressive cornering. The available 3-position memory accommodates a variety of drivers – should you choose to share.
- Exterior Design – As with the F-TYPE, the Premium offers a deployable rear spoiler that retracts automatically at speeds below 50 mph, deployable door handles, and a convenient power-operated convertible top that can be operated at speeds of up to 30 mph.
The F-TYPE S adds to the elegance and handling of previous trims, and adds its distinctive stamp to the F-TYPE design:
- Sports Car Styling – In addition to the exclusive 19-inch propeller alloy wheels, the S trim features limited badging while the customizable interior allows drivers to choose from an array of exclusive hand-crafted materials. Drivers also gain access to the limited slip differential and sport suspension with adaptive dynamics.
- Advanced Technology – Drivers can access the vehicle’s configurable dynamics with the Dynamic i display system with G-force meter, lap times, throttle, and braking information through the 8-inch color touchscreen interface.
F-TYPE S AWD
The TYPE S AWD adds another layer of performance to the sport-inspired convertible with many appealing features of its own:
- Driver Control – Like the S trim, the S AWD features the innovative Dynamic Mode function to allow drivers to remap the car’s software and control how it responds during certain driving conditions. The Driver-selectable Active Sport Exhaust with electronically-controlled bypass valves to improve airflow and creates a more pleasing sound.
- Instinctive AWD – The Intelligent Drive Dynamics of the advanced AWD system provide enhanced performance and improve traction for greater agility and improved steering under rigorous driving conditions.
The TYPE R provides a more intense driving experience beginning with the dark linear aluminum on the center console, embossed seats custom leather upholstery, and:
- Stunning Design – Fitted with outboard quad exhaust and 20-inch Gyrodyne Silver alloy wheels, the R is like nothing else on the road. Drivers also gain access to the heated flat-bottomed sports steering wheel with the exclusive “R” badging.
- Active Performance – The R trim is powered by a 5.0L supercharged V8 engine and 8-speed automatic transmission that delivers 550 hp and 502 lb.-ft. of peak torque. The Electronic Active Differential detects spin and predicts grip, applying force as needed to maintain optimum handling.
With a unique interior design of its own and a streamlined exterior engineered for peak performance, the SVR delivers unprecedented style and performance:
- Supercharged Power – The SVR features a 5.0L supercharged V8 engine mated exclusively to the 8-speed “QuickShift” ZF automatic transmission capable of generating 575 hp and as much as 516 lb.-ft. of torque.
- Adaptive Dynamics – To keep the power of the leaner SVR under control, Jaguar has equipped it with Instinctive AWD, Intelligent Driveline Dynamics, and electronic active differential for superior handling and enviable response.
F-Type British Design Edition
Jaguar has married the best components of the S and R trims into this sophisticated British Design Edition which offers a few additional surprises:
- Choice of Drive – The British Edition is available as either a RWD or AWD vehicle to allow drivers to choose the level of performance they prefer. These are mated to the supercharged V6 engine and 8-speed automatic transmission.
- Inviting Details – With subtle design elements that include the Union Jack married to the S badging, contrasting stitching, embossed headrests, and console, and unique treadplates, the British Edition makes a style statement unlike any other.
Explore the 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE Convertible Trims Near Wayne and Melbourne, PA
To test-drive any of the 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE Convertible trims, contact your Wayne and Melbourne Jaguar leaders at Jaguar West Chester at (800) 446-8180 or visit our showroom at 1568 West Chester Pike, in West Chester, PA.