What are the 2018 Jaguar XE Performance Features?
When you’re cruising through Wayne, PA, you want to make heads turn as you pass by. When you’re behind the wheel of the 2018 Jaguar XE, you will be able to do just that. This new Jaguar model boasts an incredible amount of performance features that allow it to stand out against the competition. Learn more about the 2018 Jaguar XE performance features below and how they can make a difference in the way you experience the roads.
The right engine can make your driving experience more enjoyable, and the 2018 Jaguar XE delivers an incredible array of engines to make you truly understand performance vehicles.
- Ingenium 2.0L four-cylinder turbocharged diesel engine delivers 180 hp and 318 lb-ft of torque for an incredible ride
- Ingenium 2.0L four-cylinder turbocharged gas engine offers 247 hp for more power
- 0L supercharged V6 engine delivers 340 hp or 380 hp, so you can have the power you crave
- 8-speed automatic transmission helps you smoothly shift gears for convenience you’ll enjoy
Aside from having a solid amount of engine options, the new Jaguar XE prides itself on other performance features that put it in a class all its own.
- Lightweight aluminum body structure helps this vehicle seamlessly move through the roads with ease
- Torque Vectoring by Braking helps your vehicle handle curves
- All Wheel Drive system ensures you have control of your vehicle in any weather condition
- Choose your Driving Mode to make your vehicle handle perfectly
Pick Jaguar West Chester Today
Newtown Square drivers know that luxury and performance are key to a new vehicle, which is why the 2018 Jaguar XE performance features truly stand out. Visit Jaguar West Chester, located at 1568 West Chester Pike in West Chester, PA, to see our inventory or learn more about the new model. You can also contact us at (800) 446-8180 today.