2018 Jaguar XE Reviews
The 2018 Jaguar XE MSRP of $35,725 makes luxury more attainable than ever. Explore the expert reviews on this Jaguar sedan, then learn about the Jaguar XE trim levels, like the Jaguar XE S and Jaguar XE R Sport, to find out which one to drive one Wayne and Wilmington roads.
Fun, Fast, & Stylish
- Edmunds lauds the Jaguar XE for its “style, performance and modern technology” as well as its “exemplary handling and steering,” which makes it a “fun-to-drive small luxury sport sedan”.
- MotorTrend recommends this Jaguar sedan for its “engaging driving dynamics” and “sexy exterior design”.
- Car and Driver describes the XE as a “blend of beauty and performance,” with “excellent handling, polished looks, and communicative steering”.
- Kelley Blue Book calls the InControl® Touch Pro™ system “intuitive to use and quick to respond”. They also praise the Jaguar XE specs, describing the automatic transmission as “one of the best, shifting precisely and quickly”.
Jaguar XE Performance
The Jaguar XE mpg is fairly competitive considering the performance in just the base level trim:
- 2.0L 247 hp turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with 25/34 city/hwy mpg*
- 2.0L 180 hp turbocharged diesel engine with 32/42 city/hwy mpg*
*EPA-estimated mpg ratings