Trims and Pricing
When a driver decides they want a Jaguar, it’s important for that vehicle to fit all of their needs while delivering the iconic style of the brand, and the 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe’s seven main trim levels make that possible. Ranging from the base model all the way up to the SVR – and carrying a special British Design Edition for a unique look and feel – we’re confident there’s an F-TYPE for you.
- 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe: $61,400
- 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe Premium: $66,800
- 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe S: $79,100
- 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe S AWD: $86,600
- 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe R: $105,400
- 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe SVR: $125,950
- 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe British Design Edition: $92,100
Features like deployable door handles show that from the start, the 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE exterior design is just as concerned about style as it is about performance; door handles interrupt that beautiful sculpt and also cut into the aerodynamics. And it’s the design of the F-TYPE, geared toward dynamic performance, that will turn heads wherever you go. Aerodynamics have been engineered into the classic Jaguar sense of style to help improve airflow over the vehicle and reduce lift during high speeds, while a front splitter beneath the grille helps with under-car airflow. Available features like body-color hood vents and side trims help enhance the performance and good looks as well.
There are two supercharged engines at the core of the 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe, each with a variation that has had extra attention paid to its performance engineering to improve engine specs, top speed, and 0-60 mph time.
- 3.0L Supercharged V6: This standard powertrain delivers 340 hp and 332 lb.-ft. of torque, paired with a six-speed ZF manual transmission and earning as much as 24 mpg/highway despite a 0-60 mph time of just 5.5 seconds and a top speed of 161 mph. The F-TYPE S receives a boost to 380 hp and 339 lb.-ft., with a 0-60 mph time of 5.3 seconds and a 171 mph top speed.
- 5.0L Supercharged V8: This 550-hp engine features a max torque of 502 lb.-ft. and is paired with an eight-speed QuickShift ZF automatic transmission. “R” trim levels have a 0-60 mph time of 3.9 seconds, a top speed of 186 mph, and earn an EPA-estimated 23 mpg/highway. “SVR” models see a bump in specs to 575 hp and 516 lb.-ft. of torque, hitting 60 mph in 3.5 seconds with a top speed of 200 mph.
Interior Design and Features
The 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE interior is engineered to make you feel at one with both the car and the road, waiting for you to press that start button and zip off down the pavement. A leather-wrapped interior with suede and premium leather available gives this Jaguar a sense of class while the seats are designed for comfort during long drives, commutes, and performance maneuvers. Advanced technologies like these are seamlessly integrated into the dash and design for a car that looks like the miracle of modern engineering it is:
- Intuitive Visual Controls: Select from climate control, music, Bluetooth settings, or navigation with the 8-inch touchscreen that comes standard on the F-TYPE center console. S and R trim levels allow you to manage driving dynamics from this same touchscreen.
- Jaguar InControl: The F-TYPE infotainment operating system is easy to use, syncing your technology in one place and connecting it to a smartphone with the available InControl Remote app. Lock or unlock the vehicle, track journeys, remotely start the engine, and more.
- Meridian Sound System: A 770W Meridian sound system is standard, engineered for the shape and curves of the F-TYPE to ensure the best driving soundtrack through its 12 speakers.
Learn More F-TYPE technology
Advanced Safety Technologies
While style, performance, and technology are all important to Jaguar engineers, safety always comes first. In addition to two front and tow side airbags and advanced seat belt pretensioners, the F-TYPE safety features include available driver assistance and accident prevention technologies like these:
- Assisted Parking: Available front and rear parking aids guide you as you park the vehicle, alerting to objects in front or behind as you get nearer.
- Reverse Park Camera: This available safety feature displays what’s behind the Jaguar on the 8-inch touchscreen interface, giving you a crystal clear look before backing up.
- Blind Spot Monitor: An available radar system at the rear of the vehicle detects when cars are in its blind spot and lights up an indicator on the side-view mirror.
2017 Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe Reviews
The best test of a Jaguar is to get behind the wheel, but before you arrive, we have some 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe reviews from industry experts that will let you know that this is one car that’s worth the trip.
- Car and Driver: “The F-TYPE’s sharp handling, bad-ass attitude, and gorgeous styling make for an extremely desirable coupe or convertible. The F-TYPE’s firm, well-tuned suspension provides precision when you want it and gratuitous tail-wagging when you don’t.”
- Top Gear: “The Coupe proves that Jaguar can build a top line sports car. It’s arguably more fun than a Porsche 911…”
- Kelley Blue Book: “Giving the Porsche 911, Maserati GranTurismo and Mercedes-Benz SLK AMG a run for their money (and considerably less money, at that), the new F-TYPE has caught the eye of everyone from the well-off to everyday dreamers. ”
Test Drive the 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe Near Wayne, PA and Melbourne, PA at Jaguar West Chester
You’ve seen the specs and features, read the reviews, and now it’s time to get behind the wheel. Wayne, PA and Melbourne, PA drivers can take a 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe for a test drive at Jaguar West Chester; we’re open six days a week at 1568 West Chester Pike. Contact us online or by phone at (800) 446-8180 to set up your quality time with the F-TYPE.