What Are The 2019 Jaguar I-PACE Configurations?
The 2019 Jaguar I-PACE is new for 2019, and this all-electric Jaguar SUV is offered in a range of different configurations. All models include Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability, a rare standard feature in its class. Explore the different available configurations today at Jaguar West Chester near Newtown Square before taking a look at the Jaguar I-PACE reviews.
2019 Jaguar I-PACE S
The base trim I-PACE starts at $69,500 MSRP. Even the least expensive I-PACE model still comes well-equipped, and offers significant advantages over rivals like the Tesla Model 3:
- Luxurious interior with 8-way Luxtex Sport seats
- High tech features including the Touch Pro® Duo display and 360° Parking Aid
- Up to 234-mile driving range thanks to a 394 hp all-electric engine
2019 Jaguar I-PACE SE
Upgrading the 2019 I-PACE SE adds advanced safety features and a number of amenities. It starts at $75,850 MSRP and includes the following upgrades:
- Advanced connectivity with Navigation Pro and a 4G Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Drive Package with Adaptive Cruise Control, High-Speed Emergency Braking, and Blind Spot Assist
- Leather Sport Seats with 10-way adjustability
2019 Jaguar I-PACE HSE
Enjoy a more luxurious interior with the I-PACE HSE edition, starting at $80,500 MSRP. This model is a smart choice for drivers who want a zero-emission vehicle that doesn’t sacrifice creature comforts:
- 18-Way Windsor Leather Seats with Front Heating and Cooling
- Concert quality audio thanks to the Meridian™ Surround Sound System
- Premium LED headlights and signature daytime running lights
2019 Jaguar I-PACE First Edition
At the pinnacle of the I-PACE model line stands the First Edition configuration, starting at $85,900 MSRP. It’s modeled after the I-PACE concept, and this model contains a number of exclusive features that help it stand out in Glenmoore:
- Four-zone climate control and customizable ambient interior lighting
- Premium trim elements like light oyster suedecloth headlining
- Windsor leather seating upgrade
The I-PACE First Edition is standard with a striking Photon Red exterior, or you can choose the available Santorini Black or Corris Grey exterior for $575. Learn more about I-PACE color options at Jaguar West Chester.
I-PACE Package Options
The Park Package is standard on all I-PACE configurations and includes the 360° Parking Aid, Rear Traffic Monitor, Clear Exit Monitor, and Park Assist. Additional package options include:
- Black Exterior Pack – $170 – Available on the I-PACE S, SE, and HSE trim levels
- Includes Gloss Black side window surround and Gloss Black grille with Gloss Black surround
- Carbon Fiber Exterior Pack – $4,390 – Available on the I-PACES, SE, and HSE trim levels
- Includes Carbon Fiver door claddings, mirror caps, lower front and rear blades, and Gloss Black grille with Carbon Fiber surround
- Drive Pack – $1,700 – Available on the I-PACE S, standard on the SE and HSE trims
- Includes Blind Spot Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go, and High-Speed Emergency Braking
- Driver Assist Pack – $3,000 – Available on the I-PACE S and I-PACE SE, standard on all other trims
- Includes Blind Spot Assist, 360° Surround Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control with Steering Assist, and High-Speed Emergency Braking
- Cold Climate Pack – $530 – Available on the I-PACE S, SE, and HSE, standard on the I-PACE First Edition
- Includes heated windshield, heated washer jets, and heated steering wheel
Learn More at Jaguar West Chester
If you’re shopping for a new luxury SUV, the new Jaguar I-PACE is worth a close look. Learn more about Jaguar I-PACE color options, explore the advantages of this all-electric SUV by contacting us, or explore our range of Jaguar lease deals.
More From Jaguar West Chester
If you are searching for a unique luxury SUV with seating for five with plenty of amenities for every passenger, the 2020 Jaguar F-PACE is worth a look. Each row is spacious and well-appointed, so you can spread out and enjoy your drives around Chester Springs and Newtown Square. Interested in the latest high-end comfort features? Explore…
Called the “Most Extreme Performance Jaguar Vehicle Ever”, the 2019 Jaguar XE SV Project 8 Edition is an achievement in engineering and design, having been hand-assembled at the Special Vehicle Operations Technical Center at the Jaguar headquarters in England. Learn more about the performance specs, features, and the Jaguar XE SV Project 8 price below….
With the 2020 Jaguar F-PACE offering a maximum towing capacity of 5,620 lbs., you’ll be able to tow a camping trailer out from Chester Springs, a boat to the lake from Newtown Square, or a laden trailer across Aston. Engine options provide the capability you need, and towing features help provide faultless peace of mind. Check them…